Monday, March 11, 2013

Meet Jaymie

Our New Daycare Mom Liaison


Hello Parents!! My name is Jaymie Wilkerson and I am fairly new to Renaissance. I have had the opportunity to meet most of you and get to know your sweet children already. I thought I'd share a little about myself so you could get to know me a little better too. I grew up in Spanish Fork for the most part and love my Utah County home. I am a single mother of three great children!! I became a police officer 7 years ago and worked as a Deputy Sheriff in the Patrol Bureau for 5 years. I decided to take a break from law enforcement and focus more on being a mom and helping to care for a disabled family member. I found Renaissance Daycare through another Employee, Summer Trujillo, who saw that I desperately wanted to be around children and sought out a job working with them. Because of my time working long hours as single mother over these past years I have experienced first hand  how stressful leaving your child with other caregivers can be. I KNOW how it feels to not be able to focus because you are worrying about your child, I KNOW that concerns and questions are constantly raised regarding your child's environment when you can't be right by their side. My goal, along with the other staff members, is to provide a safe, healthy learning environment for your children. An open communication where questions and concerns can be discussed and addressed. This will hopefully help you have a more comfortable and enjoyable learning experience here at Renaissance. I have been thrilled to get to know so many beautiful children and their awesome Moms!! I really look forward to the new changes and improvements happening with the Daycare!! Thank you all so much for letting me be part of the Renaissance experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment