Monday, March 4, 2013

F stands for FUN FORUM!!

Girl 1: Hey friend! Is anything going on this week at school?

Girl 2: Um duh, just like the coolest thing ever. Forum baby! It's where Leadership Team tells us what's going on for the month, we eat good food, celebrate birthdays, and even play games!

Girl 1:  Sounds totally lame.

Girl 2: Lame? Watching Bachelor every Monday night is lame. Forum rocks. I wait all month for it. In fact, I even camp outside the back classrooms Tuesday night just to make sure I get a front row seat!

Girl 1: Seriously? I think I'd rather be washing my hair or doing a perm on my dollhead. I mean, really, I'm just too cool for something like "Forum".

Girl 2: What?! You've got it all wrong..everyone who's anyone goes to Forum. Last month I sat next to Taylor Lautner and Angelina Jolie. That's right...because it's THAT cool.

Girl 1: Hmm...well maybe I'll check it out. When is it?

Girl 2: The first Wednesday of every month at 4pm...that means THIS Wednesday!

Girl 1: Alright, I'll see you there!

See it's that easy folks! Share the news about Forum with your friends so everyone at school can get the 411 of what's happening around our school.

Check out some sweet action shots from January's Forum!








Doesn't this look like fun?

BECAUSE IT WAS FUN FORUM!!!!!

Don't miss out...Forum is THIS Wednesday at 4pm, be there or be square!


p.s- I spy Kami, Aubrey, Jensen, and Mandy! Who do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment