Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Vern-a-licious!

I am Veronica Kaletta. Most students know me as "Vern". I am currently the Orientation Director.  I moved here from NYC in 2001 to attend beauty school and have been in the industry ever since. I have been teaching now for five years, two of which have been here at Renaissance. I love instructing, especially the "newbies", because for many it is the first real experience they have had learning this particular craft. It's exciting to see someone achieve something they have always wanted to do and know that you had a part in it. As for myself, I like to have a creative outlet. I love cutting, photo shoots, up-do's, makeup, and things pertaining to theater. I believe that there is a difference in teaching fact versus opinion, and I think there are many differences that makes a stylist go from good to great. That is one of the reasons I love working at Renaissance. We are able to address those differences and have an awesome staff with varied backgrounds to support that.

No comments:

Post a Comment