Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A is for April!

Hi I'm April! As part of the Leadership team, I'm in charge of Forum, making sure there's delicious food at school events, and helping my fellow students get the most out of their education! I also run this little ol' blog here, which in my opinion, is the most fun of all.
 I'm from California and even though I love the sun, the snow here makes me so happy. I'm married to an Air Force Pilot and we have a little babe named Ellie who is the funniest person I've ever known. Cosmetology school is a great fit for me, not just because of my love for fashion and hair, but I love working with people. I think the best part of my job is helping people feel better about themselves. I'm obsessed with mexican food and Parks and Recreation.  I really do believe that laughter is the best medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment